Dual Dash cam
VAVA Dashcam features NT96663 CPU that records at 60 frames per second in 1080p resolution. And built-in Sony IMX323 CMOS image sensor provides crisp, smooth, and wide footage, even at night.
- Dual 1080P dashcam. The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- Superior Sony Night Vision. Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day night.
- Wi-Fi dashcam & VAVA Dash APP. Connected the mobile phone and the dashcam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you to configure the dashcam, download and saved footage’s, incidents to the smartphone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime.
- 24 Hours Parking monitor. The dashcam monitors your car’s surroundings. In contrast, your car is parked, and the engine is off, functioning as a surveillance camera system and automatically recording video upon detecting any bumps.
- Smart Witness for Accidents. When the built-in G-sensor detects a sudden shock or collision, the camera will automatically loop record driving incidents and lock video, which can be used as important evidence for insurance claims.
- Loop recording. Seamless loop recording will be automatically activated when starting the engine. Recorded videos are saved in 1, 2, or 3-minute segments with an Auto-Looping mechanism. Support up to 128GB Card( Class 10).
- Compact design & Super easy installation. Low-profile design allows the VAVA Dashcam to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead; when plugged in, it operates at 14°f-122°f. Using battery power (for the parking monitor), operates at 32°f-158°f.
- NOTE: Bluetooth capture button built into the power cord and does not come separately.
What courier services do you use?
We use DHL eCommerce, USPS, UPS, FedEx and Canada Post for orders shipped to the US and Canada, and DHL Express for all international orders.
Please note once an international order arrives in the destination country, DHL may pass off the delivery to the local courier service. Your DHL tracking page will include the Tracking # provided by the local courier service.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Up to 3 days with Express Shipping.
Up to 7 days with Standard Shipping.
How much is shipping?
US and Canada – Free standard shipping on orders over $150 USD (before tax), or $12 USD for standard shipping.
International (excluding Australia) – Free standard shipping on orders over $250 USD (before tax), or $36 USD for standard shipping.
Australia – Free standard shipping on orders over $250 USD (before tax), or $45 USD for standard shipping.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally! *Exceptions apply.
Please note some countries have suspended their courier services due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Prior to placing your order, please confirm with your local courier service that international packages will be accepted and cleared by your Customs Department. Unfortunately, if an order has shipped to a country with suspended service, the order will be returned back to us.