Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch
Meet Fitbit Sense—the advanced health smartwatch that helps you tune in to your body and guides you toward better health.
Assess your heart for AFib right from your wrist, detect and manage stress, better understand your sleep quality and even keep an eye on patterns in your skin temperature or well-being with SpO2. Plus, Sense unlocks a 6-month free trial of personalized guidance and advanced insights for new Fitbit Premium users.
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body’s response to stress and a built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies
- Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation –a heart rhythm irregularity- and easily share results with your doctor (The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies. You can also see your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of clock faces
- Free 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium for new Premium users (New Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before the free trial ends to avoid subscription fees)
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
- Battery lasts 6+ days plus, fast charging gives you a full day’s charge in just 12 minutes (Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS)
- Use built-in GPS during runs, hikes, rides, and more to see pace & distance without your phone and use the built-in mic and speaker to take Bluetooth calls hands-free when your phone is nearby (Requires more frequent charging)
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices, and more just by speaking to your watch (Voice assistant availability and features may vary, see fitbit.com/voice)
What courier services do you use?
We use DHL eCommerce, USPS, UPS, FedEx and Canada Post for orders shipped to the US and Canada, and DHL Express for all international orders.
Please note once an international order arrives in the destination country, DHL may pass off the delivery to the local courier service. Your DHL tracking page will include the Tracking # provided by the local courier service.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Up to 3 days with Express Shipping.
Up to 7 days with Standard Shipping.
How much is shipping?
US and Canada – Free standard shipping on orders over $150 USD (before tax), or $12 USD for standard shipping.
International (excluding Australia) – Free standard shipping on orders over $250 USD (before tax), or $36 USD for standard shipping.
Australia – Free standard shipping on orders over $250 USD (before tax), or $45 USD for standard shipping.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally! *Exceptions apply.
Please note some countries have suspended their courier services due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Prior to placing your order, please confirm with your local courier service that international packages will be accepted and cleared by your Customs Department. Unfortunately, if an order has shipped to a country with suspended service, the order will be returned back to us.