NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1000
The Net gear CM1000-1AZNAS ultra-high-speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 6 Gbps.
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH, and any bundled voice service.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM1000 replaces your cable modem saving you up to dollar 168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Built for ultimate speed: Best for cable provider plans up to 1-gigabit speed.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router: Connect any Wi-Fi router to this modem’s Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
What courier services do you use?
We use DHL eCommerce, USPS, UPS, FedEx and Canada Post for orders shipped to the US and Canada, and DHL Express for all international orders.
Please note once an international order arrives in the destination country, DHL may pass off the delivery to the local courier service. Your DHL tracking page will include the Tracking # provided by the local courier service.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Up to 3 days with Express Shipping.
Up to 7 days with Standard Shipping.
How much is shipping?
US and Canada – Free standard shipping on orders over $150 USD (before tax), or $12 USD for standard shipping.
International (excluding Australia) – Free standard shipping on orders over $250 USD (before tax), or $36 USD for standard shipping.
Australia – Free standard shipping on orders over $250 USD (before tax), or $45 USD for standard shipping.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally! *Exceptions apply.
Please note some countries have suspended their courier services due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Prior to placing your order, please confirm with your local courier service that international packages will be accepted and cleared by your Customs Department. Unfortunately, if an order has shipped to a country with suspended service, the order will be returned back to us.