Nexar Beam GPS
Nexar – powered dashcam for your car, you can save videos from your drive on your phone and on your free Nexar cloud account.
The Nexar-powered dash cam is compact, comes with a 32GB SD card, and automatically quick starts and powers off so you’ll never need to think about it. If you are in a crash, get the Nexar 1-Click Report which summarises key information about the crash that you can share with your insurance, law enforcement, or anyone else you choose. Nexar also provides a speed report in case you receive a speeding ticket. With a 100% money-back guarantee and 24/7 support, Nexar and the Nexar-powered dash cam have your back on the road.
- THE BEST DASHCAM FOR EVERYDAY DRIVERS. Nexar Beam is Nexar’s most compact dashboard camera, easily concealable behind the rearview mirror. The camera records crisp 135° wide video in 1080p Full HD quality.
- IMMEDIATE EVIDENCE ON THE NEXAR APP. The Nexar Beam dashboard camera works only when paired to the Nexar app. The dashcam seamlessly streams live footage to your phone every time you drive, so when needed, video evidence is just a tap away. The Nexar app works in the background, so you can use other apps (like navigation) while driving. Nexar Pro is compatible with iPhones and top Android phones. Scroll to the FAQ section for more details.
- SMART DETECTIONS AND FREE CLOUD BACKUP. The camera detects critical situations on the road (like crashes or sudden brakes) and saves them as short clips on the Nexar app. These clips are also automatically backed up to your unlimited Nexar cloud account, free with every Nexar car camera.
- EXTENSIVE POST-COLLISION REPORTS. At the tap of a button, Nexar can create detailed post-collision reports that save you time, money, and unnecessary stress when dealing with insurance claims. Nexar’s report summarizes key information from the crash, including dashcam footage, driving speed, G-force impact, and location. It has been proven useful countless times and is widely accepted by insurance companies.
- PARKING MODE. Nexar senses even the slightest movement and starts recording immediately, even when your car is parked. Get notified and watch recorded parking incidents as soon as your phone is nearby and connected to the dashcam. Currently available on iOS, Android coming soon.
What courier services do you use?
We use DHL eCommerce, USPS, UPS, FedEx and Canada Post for orders shipped to the US and Canada, and DHL Express for all international orders.
Please note once an international order arrives in the destination country, DHL may pass off the delivery to the local courier service. Your DHL tracking page will include the Tracking # provided by the local courier service.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Up to 3 days with Express Shipping.
Up to 7 days with Standard Shipping.
How much is shipping?
US and Canada – Free standard shipping on orders over $150 USD (before tax), or $12 USD for standard shipping.
International (excluding Australia) – Free standard shipping on orders over $250 USD (before tax), or $36 USD for standard shipping.
Australia – Free standard shipping on orders over $250 USD (before tax), or $45 USD for standard shipping.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally! *Exceptions apply.
Please note some countries have suspended their courier services due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Prior to placing your order, please confirm with your local courier service that international packages will be accepted and cleared by your Customs Department. Unfortunately, if an order has shipped to a country with suspended service, the order will be returned back to us.